Google Adwords Top Contributor
We are proud to have a Google Adwords Top Contributor on our team.
What does it mean?
This is a prestigious title awarded to only the most prominent members of Adwords online forums. We are often selected to be involved in testing programmes and we also participate in expert forums.
According to Google Adwords:
AdWords Top Contributors are long-time members of the AdWords Community who’ve been recognised for all the great support they’ve been giving to the AdWords community over the years. Our Community Leads handpicked them and gave them this title because we think they’re active, helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.
This title isn’t something we just give out to anyone. To be considered a Top Contributor, you should regularly follow these guidelines:
- Be consistently active on the forum on most days
- Be friendly and patient when responding to others
- Demonstrate that you know AdWords really well
- Try to help and educate other members – without being a show-off
- Contribute to forum initiatives regularly
- Provide constructive product feedback