Security for your website
The internet is growing year on year, with no signs of slowing down.
This has resulted in an increasing number of malpractices and cyber attackers from those looking to take advantage of companies with unsecure websites or a lack of website security know-how.
Put simply, if your site receives a lot of traffic, or ranks well in search engines, it may already be under attack on a daily basis. Some of the sites we work with have tens, hundreds, or even thousands of security threats every day:
- Acts of hacking.
- Brute force attacks.
- DoS and DDoS attacks
- Malicious software.
- SQL injections.
- Remote file inclusion (RFI)
- Among many other types of threats.
What if you don’t have the time or resources to pay for a web security expert? That’s where we can help. We offer a range of annual security packages starting from £95 to suit any business, whatever its size or needs.
So you can be confident that your online business, your customers, and your users are safe.
Trust the security of your online business with a company that specialises exclusively in this crucial discipline.
Web security audits
- Detection and removal of malicious code.
- Comprehensive website audits.
- Search and identifying vulnerabilities in your site.
- Analysis encryption and operation of security certificates.
- DDoS threat prevention.
- Elimination of blacklists, which affect traffic and consumer trust in your website.
- Online security legal team to answer your questions.
Don’t put off securing your website. It’s far more cost effective and efficient to prevent security threats than it is to fix them.